New Logitech mice can glide on glass and high-gloss surfaces
You work everywhere. Now your mouse does, too. When you’re using the Logitech Anywhere Mouse M905 with Logitech® Darkfield Laser Tracking™, you’ve got the power and precision to triumph over surfaces such as glass tables where optical and standard laser mice fail. It’s ready for instant use, thanks to the tiny, leave-in Logitech® Unifying receiver. And the compact design means you can easily take it with you anywhere you go. So wherever you’re headed and whatever you’re mousing on, the world is your mouse pad.
• Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking gives you precise cursor control on virtually any surface, even glass tables (4 mm minimum thickness) where optical and standard laser mice fail.
• Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook. There’s no need to unplug it when you move around, so your mouse is always connected when and where you feel like using it. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless keyboard, or even another mouse – without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
• Compact, sculpted design is small enough to take with you, and fits your fingers for a naturally comfortable grip.
• Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages with a single spin of the nearly frictionless scroll wheel. Or use click-to-click scrolling for the precision you need when navigating lists, slides, and images.
• Back and forward thumb buttons let you quickly go back or forward in Web pages.
• Windows-based PC with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7 or Mac® computer running Mac OS® X 10.4 or later
• USB port
• CD-ROM drive or Internet connection
• Dimensions (L x W x H) : 90.5 x 63.0 x 34.5 millimeters
• 75 grams without batteries and receiver
• 77 grams with receiver
• 125 grams with 2 AA batteries
• 3-year limited warranty