Nokia Singapore has announced the 6700 classic will be selling in the store from 11 July. The Nokia 6700 classic features a stainless steel exterior, ambient light sensor (ALS), microSD memory card slot and 5-megapixel camera.
The Nokia 6700 classic continues the legacy of one of the company’s most successful products, the Nokia 6300. It combines smooth surfaces, rich materials and precisely crafted parts with a full metal keymat, completing the premium finish. Improving on all areas of its forerunner, the Nokia 6700 classic comes with a 5 megapixel camera, assisted GPS navigation with Nokia Maps, and high speed data access meaning sharing images or video is faster and easier than ever.
Key features of the Nokia 6700 classic include:
- Stainless steel cover gently rounded for style, comfort and convenience.
- With 2 microphones and built-in Uplink Noise Cancellation (UNC) to remove background noise.
- Ambient light sensor (ALS)
- Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC)
- microSD memory card slot, max. 8 GB
- Standby time (maximum): 300+ h
- 5 megapixel camera (2992 x 1944)
- LED flash
The Nokia 6700 classic will be commercially available in Singapore this Saturday, 11 July 2009 at the recommended retail price of S$505 (without operator plan).