Nokia has unveiled the latest addition to the N-Gage family – the 5730 XpressMusic phone. It features a sharp 2.4-inch display, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and comes with 13 preloaded games for your enjoyment.
The Nokia 5730 XpressMusic is the latest member to join the N-Gage family. The sideways sliding full QWERTY keyboard makes messaging friends on the N-Gage Arena community fast and easy.
Combined with a 2.4-inch display for landscape gaming and dedicated gaming keys, competing with them is even more fun. There are many great games to choose from with at least 13 pre-loaded try-and-buy games available inbox, and the shortcuts bar at the bottom of the Homescreen for XpressMusic offers access to many more via the N-Gage application shortcut.
Games available on the Nokia 5730 XpressMusic*:
– Asphalt 4: Elite Racing by Gameloft
– Block Breaker Deluxe by Gameloft
– Bounce by Nokia Games Publishing
– Brain Challenge by Gameloft
– Café Solitaire 12-Pack by Digital Chocolate
– Café Sudoku by Digital Chocolate
– Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D by Vivendi Mobile Games
– EA SPORTS™ FIFA 09 by Electronic Arts
– Pro Series Golf by Nokia Games Publishing
– Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ by THQ Wireless
– The Sims™ 2 Pets by Electronic Arts
– Tetris® by Electronic Arts
– World Series of Poker ™ Pro Challenge by Glu Mobile
Players can try out all the games at no charge. With the voucher included inbox they can activate one full game license.
In addition to being an excellent gaming machine, this connected digital music player offers over-the-air downloads and seamless interoperability of the Nokia Music Store and Comes With Music where available.
The Nokia 5730 XpressMusic will be available in select markets in the third quarter of 2009 with an estimated retail price of EUR280 exclusive of subsidies and taxes.