Nokia today announced the Nokia E7 business smartphone in Singapore. With Mail for Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and support for intranet and extranet portals built on Microsoft Share Point Server, these solutions offer professionals secure and real-time access to corporate systems.
The Nokia E7 is equipped with a 4-inch ClearBlack display for improved visibility both indoors and outdoors. The full QWERTY keyboard and capacitive touchscreen also offer ease of touch-and-type. It also features high-definition-quality video and image capture, integrated social networks and HDMI connectivity.
Key features of the Nokia E7
- Easy access to private and business email
- Create, edit and share office documents and view PDF files with Adobe Reader
- Fast, secure intranet access with the built-in VPN
- High-resolution photos and HD video with the 8 megapixel camera and dual LED flash
- HDMI connectivity to project files, videos and images onto large screens
- 16 gigabytes of on-board flash memory
- USB-On-The-Go, enabling easy file sharing by connecting a USB stick to the smartphone
For business users, Nokia E7 provides secure and real-time access to email, calendar, contacts, tasks and the corporate directory through Microsoft Exchange servers.
Additionally, the Ovi store offers a dynamic range of apps with more than 10,000 apps available for the Nokia E7. With Ovi Maps, you can access drive or walk navigation in more than 70 countries, and in over 40 languages.
The Nokia E7 is now available at S$989 (before contract). Singtel, Starhub and M1 are offering the Nokia E7 with attractive data plans.