Announced in September, the Nokia X6 is built with music, entertainment and social networking features for music lovers. The 3.2-inch touchscreen phone comes in White/Blue or Black/Red, and is available now Singapore.
The X6 is the latest addition to Nokia’s Xseries devices with its stylish design and complete with music, entertainment and social networking features. In addition, the 13.8mm-slim device will fit nicely into your pocket or purse and be the envy of your friends.
The Nokia X6 will also come with Comes With Music service, offering music fans quick, easy and unlimited access to the hottest tracks on the Nokia Music Store. With a massive 32GB internal memory, you can conveniently store your favorite music, photos, videos and data.
Key features of the Nokia X6 include:
– Integrated A-GPS and Nokia Maps
– Finger-operated touch screen for text input and user interface control
– 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics
– Video-editing and online-sharing enabled
– Dedicated personal Contacts Bar for direct access to contacts, feeds and status updates
– Fast and easy access to social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace or Twitter
The Nokia X6 will be commercially available in Singapore from Saturday, 19 December 2009 onwards at the recommended retail price of S$1,075 (inclusive of GST).
Available colours: White/Blue and Black/Red.