“Designed by NVIDIA” motherboards are designed by NVIDIA engineers to deliver optimal performance for NVIDIA nForce media and communication processors (MCPs) and GeForce graphics processing units (GPUs). All hardware, software, drivers, and BIOSes are designed by NVIDIA. This complete kit is brought to market worldwide under partner brands including EVGA, XFX, BFG, Colorful Technology, and others.
Designed by NVIDIA motherboards unleash the potential of NVIDIA hardware and software technologies and features.
NVIDIA is responsible for the design, development, and dissemination of all software and BIOS updates that are distributed to customers through participating program partners. This in turn provides NVIDIA with a direct connection to customers, enabling them to receive software and BIOS updates quickly.
Designed by NVIDIA motherboards are manufactured under the direction of NVIDIA to ensure high-quality and feature components that have been tested to offer stable and reliable operation under extreme conditions.
A broad product family of Designed by NVIDIA motherboards will be available by the end of April starting as low as US$ 99. The original NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI is also available for US$ 249.
The NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI MCP core-logic solution is engineered for extreme gamers and features:
- Award-winning NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI MCP performance for under $ 200 USD.
- A high-performing platform for Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme Processors.
- Support for next-generation 1333MHz processors.
- Best-in-class processor and memory overclocking capability.
- Dual x16 PCI Express slots with support for NVIDIA SLI multi-GPU technology.
- Support for SLI-Ready memory for one-click access to enhanced memory settings.
- Advanced storage and networking functionality, including support for RAID 5, RAID Morphing, and networking packet prioritisation for crystal clear VOIP and improved online gaming experiences.
NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI “Designed by NVIDIA” motherboards are available today from EVGA, XFX and others for approximately US$ 200.
NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI MCP-based motherboards designed and developed by leading Taiwanese motherboard partners will be announced at a later date.
NVIDIA is the second largest core-logic supplier in the world and provides top-to-bottom product solutions for desktops, notebooks, servers, and workstation solutions for AMD and Intel platforms.