NVIDIA today rolled out the latest GeForce 378.92 WHQL drivers. The new drivers are ‘Game Ready’, including optimization for Mass Effect: Andromeda and Rock Band VR.
NVIDIA has added a new SLI profile for Mass Effect: Andromeda while the SLI profiles for Dead Rising 4 and Deus Ex: Breach have been updated. Dolby Vision support has also been added for games. Of course, you will need a Dolby Vision compatible TV to try it out. LG is the most popular television maker to have endorsed Dolby Vision on its line of 4K TVs, while most other brands have gone with the HDR10 standard so far. Support has been added for the recently released NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti as well.
Unfortunately, NVIDIA hasn’t fixed many issues with this release, so some of you may have to wait until the next release for major fixes. The following are the open issues in version 378.92 WHQL:
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080] [Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti] [Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory error occur when playing the game.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meier’s Civilization VI] [G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene.
- [GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild Lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA control panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI.
- Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected.
- [Pascal][Notebook]: The display remains blank while over installing the driver, requiring a reboot.
- [GM204, Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC] Game crashes pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen.
- [GM204, Shadow Play] For Honor silently crashes if into video is skipped and instant replay is on.
- [SLI] [GeForce GTX 970M] Level loading hands in Gears of War 4.
- [367.77, WDDM 2.1] Driver install/overinstall requires reboot.
- [GM204] Quantum Break window either remains black or freezes in game scene in windowed mode.
- [SLI] Street Fighter V performance drop observed when the game is played at 4K resolution with SLI enabled.
You can download the latest driver from this link.