Olympus Announced PEN E-P1 Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system camera
1. Compact & Dignified Exterior Design - Mirrorless structure for compact, lightweight body that can be taken anywhere. Compact, metal construction expresses a sense of highly compressed power.
2. Easy of use - The iAUTO function automatically evaluates the scene and adjusts settings accordingly, while the Live Control function facilitates, easy, intuitive camera setting by selecting icons displayed on the LCD panel.
3. SLR Quality Image & Movie Feature - The 4/3-inch Live MOS Sensor and newly developed TruePic V image processing engine offer high image quality equivalent to traditional SLR cameras. This new camera is compatible with movie shooting and high-quality audio recording in linear PCM format, and incorporates functions enabling creative photographic expressions such as the Art Filters.
Other features include:-
- Built-in image stabilization mechanism with a correction effect up to 4 EV steps
- Reliable Dust Reduction System
- HDMI output for high-quality image playback
- Multi-Mix Slideshow playback with background music
- e-Portrait function for smooth rendering of skin texture
- Shadow Adjustment Technology for beautifully balanced exposures of foreground subjects and background scenery
- Gradation Auto function to prevent over-exposed and under-exposed images
- MF Assist function supporting manual focusing with auto image magnification
- Level Gauge display on Live View monitor
- Highly accurate 324-area metering system