Olympus has announced the “Olympus Viewer 2” Digital Workflow software, and new firmware for their Pen series of Micro Four Thirds system digital cameras. Read on to find out more.
Olympus Announces “Olympus Viewer 2” Olympus Viewer – Digital Workflow Software
– Great flexibility in selection work with thumbnail view at a glance and color sorting marks
– Light Box function for comparing different images with magnification of the same area of those images
– RAW development into high quality images with detailed adjustments
– Editing with “Before” and “After” comparison viewing?
– RAW development with Art Filter effects*
*Only for RAW format images taken with Olympus cameras incorporating Art Filter functions. “e-Portrait” function for the images taken with the Olympus cameras that incorporate the same function. “Beauty Fix” function for the images taken with the Olympus cameras that incorporate the same function.
– Compatible with “PEN E-PL1”
– Compatible with Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
– RAW development with “Gentle Sepia” Art Filter effect*
– RAW development of “Diorama” and “Cross Process” Art Filter effects for the RAW format images taken with the “PEN E-P1”
*Only for RAW format images taken with the OLYMPUS PEN E?PL1
Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2 and E-PL1- Olympus Releases new firmware for improved auto-focus performance
Improvements brought by the new firmware
– Faster auto-focusing speed in still image shooting with the Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2 and E-PL1.
– Enhanced auto-focus tracking functionality in C-AF (Continuous Auto-focusing) in movie shooting with Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2 and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm f4.0-5.6.or M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6.
– Flexibility to display the menu and recorded image on the LCD when the VF-2 electronic viewfinder is attached to the PEN E-P2 or E-PL1.