PowerColor X1950PRO 256MB With Arctic Cooling
Intel’s Core 2 Duo seems to be all the rage these days. We’d expect a midend to highend PC user to run a lowend Core 2 Duo setup, so we dropped the multiplier on our Core 2 Duo to emulate that.
My testbench never got any neater. =X
- Intel Core 2 Duo X6800 (8X)
- Intel 975XBX
- Cosair 5400UL 512MB X2
- Antec Truepower 550W
- Hitachi Deskstar 7200RPM 8MB
- Intel 801.1002 Chipset Driver
- nVIDIA 91.47 ForceWare
- ATi Catalyst 6.9 (AIB provision)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
- DirectX 9.0c 2005 Summer Edition
Being the crazier bunch of hardware enthusiasts around, we’ve overclocked our testbed slightly as well. We know you’d do that too. Check out the CPU-Z dump over here.
Drivers and applications recognised the device correctly.