Razer brings a new weapon of choice to gamers – the Lachesis!
Equipped with the revolutionary 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser ‘s sensor, the Razer Lachesisï¿½ gaming mouse takes on the same lethal traits as its namesake that will send shivers down your enemies spines. .
Equipped with the revolutionary 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser™ sensor, the Razer Lachesis™ gaming mouse takes on the same lethal traits as its namesake that will send shivers down your enemies’ spines. Add 32KB of onboard memory, nine programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons, as well as an impressive 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ with 1ms response time, and you’ve got a formidable weapon in your arsenal of destruction. Victory beckons – move in for the kill.
- 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser™ sensor
- 32KB Razer Synapse™ onboard memory
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Variable true dpi setting adjustments in increments of 125dpi
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-100 inches per second*
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)
More information can be found at www.razerzone.com