Razer™, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, have recently released the Razer Imperator™ mouse. How does this mouse fair in both handling and performance?
Razer™, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, have recently released the Razer Imperator™ mouse. Here with us today is the Imperator™, which we will look more into it in the next few pages.
The new mouse is designed with gaming-grade right-handed ergonomics in mind, with specially designed contours and grooves specifically crafted to enhance aggressive mouse movements by the gamers. How will it work in actual gameplay? Let’s find out.
Unpacking of the box reveals the mouse itself, an “envelope” containing the Quick Start Guide, Master Guide, Certificate of Authenticity, and Razer stickers. Instead of a driver installation disc, the driver installation file has to be downloaded from Razer website, to which personally I feel it’s a more ecological way.
• Ergonomic right-handed design
• Adjustable side buttons
• 5600dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G laser sensor
• Razer Synapse™ on-board memory
• Up to 200 inches per second*/ 50g acceleration
• Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
• 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response rate
• On-the-fly sensitivity™ adjustment
• Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
• Approximate size: 123(L) x 71(W) x 42(H)