Saints Row IV Super Dangerorous Wad Wad Edition is priced at $1 million, comes with a flight to space, plastic surgery, Lamborghini Gallardo, and more!
Remember the $189,000 Mono Edition of GRID 2? If you thought that was insane, wait till you hear about the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition of upcoming open-world game Saints Row IV. Details after the jump!
Priced at a whopping $1,000,000 – that’s $1 million – the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition (I love the name!) comes with the following niceties:
- Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition (includes extra in-game content: Uncle Sam Suit, Screaming Eagle Plane, and ‘Merica Weapon)
- Plastic Surgery
- 7 nights at the Top Royal Suite at Burj-al-Arab, Dubai
- 7 nights for two at Jefferson Hotel, Washington DC
- First-class flights to above-mentioned destinations
- A Lamborghini Gallardo
- Toyota Prius with a year’s insurance
- 1 year Super Car membership
- Hostage Rescue Experience
- Spy Training Day
- Personal Shopper
- Full-sized replica of the dub-step gun
- Virgin Galactic Space Flight
Only one copy of this will ever exist, so if you are an eccentric multi-millionaire with money to burn you should immediately send an email to [email protected] with your details and platform of choice (PC, PS3 or Xbox 360).
For the rest of us, Saints Row IV will launch worldwide on August 26th, 2013.