Singapore, 19 July 2010 – Samsung Electronics today announced its latest lineup of mobile computers and printing devices with the introduction of six mobile PC, and eight laser printers, designed to enhance user convenience with improvements that simplify daily tasks.
Highlights of Samsung’s range of mobile computing and printing devices and solutions showcased include:
– Q330 premium notebook is designed for users who demand performance and mobility. The stylishly designed, ultra slim lightweight 13-inch notebook, weighing 1.96kg, with a battery life up to 5.5 hours for extended mobile usage is a perfect fit. The Q330 is available on 23 July at a recommended retail price of S$1,699.
– R440i and R440e notebooks are targeted at users who are looking for a desktop replacement to access multimedia content on the go. In addition, the R440e is powered by ATI Mobility Radeon HD545v discrete graphics card to enable powerful graphics performance. The R440i is currently available in Peacock Red at a recommended retail price of S$1,199. The R440e is currently available in Black and Light Pink at a recommended retail price of S$1,299 and S$1,399 respectively.
– Weighing 1kg, the N230 netbook spots a razor thin 23.3mm profile and is equipped with a battery life of up to seven hours on a three-cell battery. It comes with the Fast Start function which allows users to start working within three seconds from the Sleep Mode to ensure efficiency for road warriors. The N230 is currently available at a recommended retail price of S$699.
– N150 Plus netbook who are looking to maximise their mobile computing experience will be impressed by the Fast Start function which allows users to start working within three seconds from the Sleep Mode. The thin and light 1.26kg netbook, with a battery life of up to 10 hours, come in three new colours – Black, Red and Corby Pink. The N150 Plus is currently available at a recommended retail price of S$599
Colour Laser Printer
– CLP-325 and CLP-325W colour laser printers boast to be the world’s smallest colour laser printers for the home users. The CLP-325W comes with added wireless connectivity feature for easier integration with wireless environments. The CLP-325 and CLP-325W are currently available at a recommended retail price of S$328 and S$398 respectively.
– CLP-320N colour laser printer prints at a speed of 16 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and 4ppm in colour. The CLP-320N is also equipped with networking features designed for connectivity. The CLP-320N is currently available at a recommended retail price of S$368.
Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
– CLX-3185, CLX-3185N, CLX-3185FN and CLX-3185FW colour laser multifunction printers offer a combination of versatility, dependability and stylish design to meet the needs of home, SOHO and small-to-medium business users. It provides economic and convenient benefits to its users with the incorporation of Samsung’s One-Touch technology such as the One-Touch Eco Copy button which allows users to copy two pages into one page to avoid unnecessary wastage.The CLX-3185 series offers print speeds of up to 16 ppm in monochrome and 4 ppm in colour. The CLX-3185 and CLX-3185FW are currently available at a recommended retail price of S$548 and S$888 respectively. The CLX-3185N and CLX-3185FN are available on the 27 August at a recommended retail price of S$648 and S$798 respectively.
Mono Laser Multifunction Printer
– SCX-4623FW mono laser multifunction printer is ideal for home users or small businesses and incorporates Samsung’s unique One-Touch ‘Print Screen’ button which allows users to print what they see on their PC screen quickly and easily. It also comes with wireless connectivity feature for greater usability in a wireless environment. The SCX-4623FW is currently available at a recommended retail price of S$498.