Samsung (in US) has a new Bluetooth headset that comes in the form of the Samsung Modus. It features a dual microphone design which claims to separate the user’s voice from the surrounding background noise, providing noise cancelling capability.
Seoul, 23 March 2010 – Samsung Mobile in the United States, today announced the new, sleek convertible-style Bluetooth headset, the Samsung Modus (HM3500). The Modus is an affordable headset that offers dual microphone and noise cancelling technology to provide enhanced mobile experience.
Featuring a sleek and stylish fluid design, the Modus is intended for users looking for a conventional noise-cancelling Bluetooth headset with the capability to stream stereo audio. It can be worn as a mono-style headset for placing and receiving calls and readily transforms into a stereo Bluetooth headset when connected to the included stereo ear bud headset for an enhanced audio experience.
In addition to audio quality, the Modus offers advanced multipoint technology that allows seamless connectivity between two Bluetooth-enabled audio-streaming devices, including mobile phones, computers and MP3 players. It will gently mute the stereo audio to allow you to answer or initiate phone calls and restores the settings when the call is done.
- Mono & stereo dual headset
- Removable ear hook
- Multiple sized ergonomic rubber ear buds for added comfort
- Stereo earbuds with minimal wires and clip to secure wires in place
- Advanced multipoint technology connecting to two phones
- Audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR
- Noise reduction: 2-Mic NR/EC
- Talk & standby time: 6h/200h
- AVC (Auto Volume Control)
- Profile: HSP, HFP, A2DP
- Power switch
- Micro USB interface
- Battery level check
- Proximity pairing – place phone and headset within 6-inch and auto pair
Source: Korea Newswire