Samsung offers Norton Mobile Security to select GALAXY smartphone users
Without proper protection, your personal data on your mobile device can be compromised via malicious attacks, as much as your PC or laptop. Samsung GALAXY users can have protection on their Android smartphones with the Norton Mobile Security software which is offered on Samsung App store.
Korean electronics company, Samsung, will offer Norton Mobile Security to select GALAXY smartphone users worldwide. The full-featured, complimentary 90-day subscription of Norton Mobile Security in multiple languages will be offered to Samsung GALAXY users through Samsung Apps (www.samsungapps.com). The security software can be downloaded from the ‘Utility’ category in Samsung Apps or by entering ‘Norton Mobile Security’ into the search query at the Samsung Apps. It also supports all Samsung GALAXY Android smartphones, including Galaxy S2 and is available in nine languages, including Korean, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese languages; a one-year license costs S$19.90.
The Norton Mobile Security offers powerful anti-malware protection and anti-theft features that helps to safeguard user's personal data from loss, theft and other malicious threats. Features include:-
- Remote Locate — Shows you the location of your smartphone so you can find if it’s lost or stolen.
- Remote Lock — Lets you remotely lock your lost or stolen phone via the Internet or SMS to keep critical data safe and block unauthorized access.
- Remote Wipe — Lets you remotely erase the data on your phone via SMS, blocking access to your private information. In addition, your phone is instantly locked if its SIM card is removed or replaced, so it can’t be used with another SIM card.
- Anti-malware — Scans all files and application updates downloaded to your mobile phone and automatically detects and removes threats without slowing you down.
- SD Card Scanning — Gives you the option of automatically scanning SD (Secure Digital) memory cards for threats when you plug them into mobile phone.
- Automatic LiveUpdate — Automatically downloads and installs security updates keeping you a step ahead of cybercriminals.