Scythe Launches New Card Reader Kama Reader Jr
Japanese cooling-specialist Scythe has introduced the Kama Reader Jr. card reader (model no: SCKMRDJR), adding on to its line-up of PC accessories. Measuring 101 x 25.5 x 9mm, the 3.5" reader features an USB 2.0 connector and supports a myriad of memory cards on the market. It is available through major retailers and e-tailers at a MSRP of €7.50 (excluding VAT).
SCYTHE PRESS RELEASE
The Japanese manufacturer Scythe Co. Ltd. expands its portfolio of PC accessories with a card reader called Kama Reader Jr. The Kama Reader Jr. is a compact multi-format card reader which can be installed into a 8.89 cm (3.5 inch) drive bay. It is suitable for quick reading and writing of virtually any memory card on the market. Kama Reader Jr. is also equipped with a front USB port. Kama Reader Jr. is now available for a MSRP of 7,50 € (excluding VAT Tax).
- Model Name Kama Reader Jr.
- Item Number SCKMRDJR
- Manufacturer Scythe Co., Ltd.
- Dimensions 101 x 25.5 x 9 mm 4.04 x 1.02 x 3.74in (WxHxD)
- Compatible media
- Memory Stick (PRO, ROM), Memory Stick (DUO, PRO-ROM), Compact Flash, Micro Drive, SD Card, SDHC Card, Mini SD (requires adapter), Mini SDHC (requires adapter), MultiMedia Card (MMC), RS-MMC (requires adapter), MMC Micro (requires adapter), Memory Stick Micro, Micro SD, Micro SDHC
- Compatible OS Windows XP Vista 7
- Connector USB 2.0 intern
- Mounting 3.5" internal
For more information, visit this page.