In this review, we’ll be using a Intel Pentium M 2.26Ghz Processor, along with a pair of Cosair XMS4200 CL4 512MB RAM and an Nvidia Geforce 7800GTX 256MB reference card. This board will be pitted against the Aopen i915GM-HFS Pentium M Mainboard that we reviewed a while back.
We’ll be using the following Benches:
- HardwareOC Halflife 2 v1.6 Timedemo (HOC Highway Demo)
- Hardware OC Farcry V1.4.1 Timedemo (PC Games Hardware Demo)
- Doom III Resurrection Inbuilt Time Demo 1
- Futuremark 3DMark 05 Build 1.2.0
- Futuremark 3DMark 03 Build 3.6.0
- Futuremark PCMark 05
- Futuremark PCMark 04
- Cine Bench 2003
- SiSoft Sandra 2005
While putting the setup together, we noticed an irregularity; the PCi-Express connector doesn’t fit really well onto the graphics card, we had to apply quite a bit of force to plug the power connector in as the shapes at the connector ends do not even match with the connectors on the card itself. Just a little glitch I suppose.