Sony Ericsson and SingTel launches Satio, Aino and Yari
Sony Ericsson has partnered with SingTel to jointly announced an exclusive promotion on the highly anticipated Satio, Aino and Yari mobile phones. With every purchase of the phone, consumers would get a gala premiere ticket to Michael Jackson’s This Is It screening (while stocks last).
Singapore – 23 October, 2009: Sony Ericsson today unveils an exclusive promotion with SingTel to mark the launch of Satio, Aino and Yari showcasing Michael Jackson’s This Is It, which features the legendary performer’s rehearsals for his sold-out concert that would have taken place beginning this summer in London.
Satio, Aino and Yari offer consumers a broad range of content from the latest movies, music and games for consumers to experience new and unlimited ways of using their phones to enjoy entertainment on-the-go. Just like Michael Jackson’s remarkable ability to entertain and enthrall people, these phones will capture the imagination of a new generation mobile tribe who demands refreshing new ways to access information and entertainment.
Gala Premiere tickets will be given to customers who purchase any of the phones with a 2-year plan at SingTel outlets from 24 to 28 October, 2009. Ticket holders of this gala premiere will be among the first in Singapore to see the late King of Pop perform on the silver screen on 28 October, 2009. Another 1,000 pairs of standard tickets will be given to customers who purchase the phones after 28 October, 2009. These tickets are for public screening from 29 October to 11 November, 2009 in cinemas island-wide.
During this promotional period, SingTel customers who purchase Satio, Aino or Yari will enjoy special preloaded content* which includes Michael Jackson’s This Is It wallpaper and movie trailer. They will also receive Michael Jackson’s This Is It premiums – Michael Jackson’s This Is It poster, mobile phone screen wipe in the shape of the legend’s unmistakable glittering glove and special passes to the Singapore gala premier. This is not just it! They will also stand a chance to win a trip for two to visit the Michael Jackson Exhibition in London worth S$8,000!
Satio users can look forward to watching the movie trailer by directly tapping on the media menu on the full touch screen and watch it in true 16:9 widescreen format. Satio, Aino and Yari are available from 24 October from S$238 – S$628 on a 2-year plan (S$548 – S$1,098 without contract). For availability details, please visit http://www.singtelshop.com/
For more information on Michael Jackson’s This Is It, please visit http://www.thisisit-movie.com.sg/
* The preloaded content for YariTM will ONLY contain Michael Jackson wallpaper.
• True 16:9 (high definition on mobile), 3.5 inch widescreen – feast your eyes on movies
• Express yourself through images – slide and activate 12.1 megapixel camera, intuitive touch focus, Xenon flash and face and smile detection
• Web albums with messages – talk through pictures and share your experiences
• Full touch screen – intuitively navigate to all your favourite applications
• Symbian S60 5th edition operating system – thousands of applications available online
• Roadsync and Quickoffice – allows you to download your email on the go, work and play anytime, anywhere
• Music player – play your tracks out loud and proud with clear clarity
• Colours – Black, Silver and Bordeaux
• Remote Play with PLAYSTATION®3 – control and access your PLAYSTATION®3 media content from your mobile phone and access loads of movies, music and pictures
• Media Home and Media Go™ – take your content with you everywhere with the wireless synchronization between your laptop and the phone
• 8.1 megapixel camera – capture special moments with brilliant clarity
• Intuitive full touch media menu – tap directly into your favourites, from web pages to pictures and media files
• 3 inch 16 million colour screen – surf the web like never before
• Clear audio experience and wireless radio experience – listen to music with superb quality and wireless stereo Bluetooth radio on the go.
• Design matched with Wireless Stereo Headphone MH100 and Charging Stand EC100
• Colours – Obsidian Black and Luminous White
• Gesture and motion gaming – challenge your friend for a game anytime, anywhere
• A/B buttons – quickly and easily access all your favourite games
• 5.0 mega pixel camera – snap fantastic shots and easily upload images to your web album
• Music call – one button press to share your favourite tracks while you talk
• Audio clarity – listen to all your favourite tracks with the state-of-the art music player and stereo speakers
• Colours – Achromatic Black and Cranberry White