Sony Ericsson has announced the latest additions to their new GreenHeart portfolio – the Elm phone and handsfree VH700. The GreenHeart products are made to be more environment friendly without compromising on features and style. Read on for the release.
Singapore, December 14, 2009: Today Sony Ericsson announces the Sony Ericsson Elm phone and the Bluetooth™ Noise Shield Handsfree VH700, the newest additions to the company’s GreenHeart™ portfolio. This mobile phone and accessory provide consumers with an expanded range of products to make an educated green choice without compromising on design or functionality.
Sony Ericsson has also announced today its ambition to make all of its accessories 100 per cent GreenHeart™ compliant by 2011.
The Sony Ericsson Elm phone and the VH700 will benefit the environment and help reduce CO2 emissions through the following:
– Recycled plastics
– E-manual in phone
– Free from hazardous chemicals
– Low power consumption charger (EP300 GreenHeart™)
– Walk Mate eco application
– Green calculator
– Minimized packaging
– Condensed user guide (VH700)
– Waterborne paint (VH700)
The Sony Ericsson Elm phone announced today will be shipped with a GreenHeart™ personal handsfree; the Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM-60J, which is a step towards reaching the 100 per cent GreenHeart™ accessory goal.
Sony Ericsson Elm phone – Designed for life and more
– Quality voice – noise shield, clear voice and intelligent volume adaptation
– Natural fit – human curvature and ergonomic keypad fits in the palm of a hand
– Feel secure – back up your personal information online at Sonyericsson.com
– Social networking the easy way – easily switch to Facebook™, myspace™ and Twitter™
– 5.0 megapixel autofocus camera – snap friends and family and upload images to blogs and websites
– Essential guide – Google™ search and Google™ Maps, Wisepilot™, turn-by-turn navigation with AGPS and 10 days free weather forecast with Accuweather
– Media player – get a rich media experience
The Sony Ericsson Elm phone supports UMTS HSPA 900, 1200 and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900. The Sony Ericsson Elm phone will be available in Singapore in the colours Metal Black and Pearly Rose from Q1 2010.
Bluetooth™ Noise Shield Handsfree VH700
– Create your own phone booth
– Dual microphone Noise Shield eliminates background noise
– Hear every word, everywhere with Intelligent Voice adaptation
– Bluetooth™ – wireless freedom
– Wirelessly connect to two phones simultaneously with this clip-on handsfree
Bluetooth™ Noise Shield Handsfree VH700 will be available in Singapore the colours Black, Silver/White, Pink/White and Red/White from Q2 2010.