Sony Ericsson announces Xperia neo and Xperia pro Android smartphones
Aside from the Xperia Play (or formerly known as PlayStation phone), Sony Ericsson has also announced the Xperia neo and Xperia pro Android smartphones. Read on for more information.
Sony Ericsson has announced the Xperia neo and Xperia pro that promise exceptional multimedia experience on the latest Gingerbread Android platform.
The Xperia pro features a slide-out keyboard with smart functions for fast messaging experience. Sony Ericsson Xperia pro has also introduced a subtle but fast Type & Send functionality eliminating the need to open a dedicated app for each type of message, and Smart Keyboard for predictive messaging when the user slides out the keyboard.
The Xperia pro is designed as the ideal business phone for business professionals with functions including syncing email, calendar and contacts in a secure way and pre-loaded Office Suite Pro for users to view and edit office documents directly on the phone.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia neo sports a stunning design and is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in the user’s hand.
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo
Key features -
- Exmor R. Great stills and videos even in low light
- Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Built-in HDMI. Your stills and videos on HD TV
- More than 100,000 apps on Android Market
- Google services. At your service
The Sony Ericsson Xperia neo will be available in Blue Gradient and Red.
Sony Ericsson Xperia pro
- Touch phone with perfect slide-out keyboard and smart functions for fast messaging
- Synch your email and edit office documents on the go
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA® Engine and Exmor R for mobile
- HDMI. Connect to an HD TV or a projector
- Google services and more than 100,000 apps on Android Market
The Sony Ericsson Xperia pro will be available in Black and Silver.
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo will be available globally in selected markets from end Q1 and Sony Ericsson Xperia pro from end Q2 2011.