Sony Ericsson has recently announced their new business mobile phone, Aspen, which features a QWERTY keypad, 3.2-megapixel camera, and easy access to your multimedia files. With Microsoft MyPhone service, you can remotely erase your phone data if the phone is lost or stolen.
February 3, Singapore – Today, Sony Ericsson introduces Aspen, the business mobile phone with green credentials at its core. The newest edition to the successful Sony Ericsson GreenHeart portfolio, the Sony Ericsson Aspen provides easy multi-tasking combining the touch experience and a real QWERTY keyboard. Organise and adapt panels to change during the day and use Slide View for quick access to common features.
With Sony Ericsson Aspen, you can view and edit office files easily and comfortably with one touch operation, or just access the internet in one click. The QWERTY keyboard is made for fast and easy typing. Simple email set up allows for a maximised messaging experience on the go. You can also secure the phone’s contents through the Microsoft MyPhone service, which remotely erases phone data when the handset is lost or stolen.
Sony Ericsson Aspen
– Modern office at your fingertips – latest version of Windows Phone
– Easy multi-tasking – Sony Ericsson Slide View and customisable panels
– Maximised message experience – QWERTY keyboard and finger friendly touch experience
– GreenHeart – for a greener choice
– Stay in touch with the fun parts of life – access fun applications at PlayNow such as games and new music
– Media browser – access music, photos and videos
– Social network tool (Windows Live Messenger, Facebook)
– Human curvature design – fits into the palm of the hand
Sony Ericsson Aspen supports HSPA 900/2100 and EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, HSPA 850/900/2100 and EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
Sony Ericsson Aspen will be available in Singapore from Q2 2010 in the colours Iconic Black and White Silver.