You probably heard of Cedar tree, but that is also the name of Sony Ericsson’s new phone. The Sony Ericsson Cedar is part of the Green Heart portfolio, which is the company’s initiative to offer a greener choice to consumers. It is easy to use and comes with social networking features to keep you connected.
Consumers looking for an easy way to stay connected at affordable price should check out the new Sony Ericsson Cedar. The phone offers consumers fast and easy browsing capabilities with features such as 3G HSDPA and easy access to e-mail and social networking sites.
The Sony Ericsson Cedar also comes with easy-to-use social networking experience with the Widget Manager 2.0 – an application which allows users access social networking via the stand-by screen.
- Widget Manager 2.0 allows easy access to your favourite social network and applications
- Social network applications – Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
- Keep contacts close – hassle-free phone book transfer and web backup
- Stay organised with calendar, phone book, email
- Fast browsing with 3G and direct access to the web browser
- EAS push email and modem connectivity
- Connect your headphones on the 3.5mm jack and enjoy music, video on the go
- Capture the moment with the 2MP camera and send it by MMS
- Human curvature design – fits into the palm of the hand
- GreenHeart – for a greener choice
The Sony Ericsson Cedar supports UMTS HSDPA 2100 and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is available in Singapore in the colours Black/Silver and Black/Red. The recommended retail price is S$198 without contract.