The Sony Ericsson Elm is designed as a green choice for users without compromising on features. The phone also offers better voice quality experience with Noise Shield, Clear Voice and Intelligent Volume Adaptation.
Sony Ericsson had announced the Sony Ericsson Elm, the new addition to the company’s GreenHeart portfolio. The mobile phone provides users with an expanded range of products to make an educated green choice without compromising on design or functionality.
The Sony Ericsson Elm phone will be shipped with a GreenHeart personal handsfree; the Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM-60J, which is a step towards reaching the 100 per cent GreenHeart accessory goal.
- Quality voice – noise shield, clear voice and intelligent volume adaptation
- Natural fit – human curvature and ergonomic keypad fits in the palm of a hand
- Feel secure – back up your personal information online at Sonyericsson.com
- Social networking the easy way – easily switch to Facebook, MySpace and Twitter
- 5-megapixel autofocus camera – snap friends and family and upload images to blogs and websites
- Essential guide – Google search and Google Maps, Wisepilot, turn-by-turn navigation with AGPS and 10 days free weather forecast with Accuweather
- Media player – get a rich media experience
- Supports UMTS HSPA 2100 and GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
Available in Metal Black and Pearly Rose, the Sony Ericsson Elm phone will be available in Singapore from 20 March 2010 at a recommended retail price of S$398 without contract.