Sony Ericsson unveils Vivaz communication entertainment phone
This Sony Ericsson Vivaz is the second communication entertainment phone to launch in the first half this year, aside from the Xperia X10 that was announced last November. The Vivaz features a stylish exterior design and comes with 3.2-inch widescreen display, Wi-Fi and 8.1-megapixel camera with auto focus.
Sony Ericsson Vivaz is the second phone in the new family of communication entertainment phones coming to market in the first half of 2010. With Sony Ericsson Vivaz communication truly becomes entertainment with high quality HD video allowing consumers to produce and broadcast their best experiences with the latest video capture and sharing features.
The open platform also allows users to personalise their entertainment experience by downloading great applications through PlayNow and the Symbian Developer Community. Designed to mirror the shape of the human body, and at the same time delivering a precise and compelling phone interaction, Sony Ericsson Vivaz is instantly recognisable.
- Capture – record spontaneous moments and memories in HD quality and crisp high resolution for a real-life video experience. The dedicated video key allows consumers to shoot video instantly with continuous auto focus for the perfect film every time
- View – review video content in the standby panel or online via Wi-Fi on the 3.2-inch widescreen
- Share – upload via Wi-Fi onto YouTube and Picasa in high resolution while still using other features on the handset
- HD video – produce and broadcast your best experiences with the latest video capture and sharing features
- Social networking – easy access to social networks such as Facebook and TwitterTM
- 8.1 megapixel camera – capture life’s moments in high quality
- Face and smile detection – a perfect picture every time
- Sony Ericsson Media Player
The Sony Ericsson Vivaz™ supports UMTS HSPA 900/2100 and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS HSPA 850/1900/2100 and EDGE 850/900/1800/1900. It will be available in Singapore from Q1 2010 in the colours Cosmic Black and Venus Ruby.
Here’s an overview of the Vivaz:-