In addition to their newly launched service centre at Bishan Junction 8 today, Sony Ericsson has also announced the availability of the latest X8 Android smartphone for the users. It features four-corner user interface for easy one-hand usage and a 3.2-megapixel camera for taking photos and uploading them to your social networks
Sony Ericsson has announced the Xperia X8, which builds on the success of the Xperia X10 series and claims to be a great entertainment smartphone for users. It has a similar user interface to the Xperia X10 mini, with four-corners that offer easy one-hand use. You can also customize each corner for one touch access to your favourite applications. With the built-in Timescape application, you can enjoy easy access to all your social networking at your fingertop. Based on Android 1.6 operating system (and upgradeable to 2.1), it delivers great functionality and access to thousands of applications on Android Market.
– Four corners for easy one hand use and one touch access to applications
– Customise the four corners with your favourite apps and add widgets to your homescreens
– Enjoy games, video, internet and more on the 3-inch screen
– Timescape shows all your communication in one place for ultimate simplicity
– Android Market – thousands of applications to keep you entertained
– 3.2 MP camera – snap away and upload instantly to Facebook
– Preloaded apps, for Singapore customers only, including ShowNearby for Sony Ericsson, Evernote and TrackIDTM to further enhance your communication and entertainment experience
The Xperia X8 is now available in Singapore at S$438 without contract, and comes in White, Dark Blue/White, Pink/White, and Silver/White.