Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 available 9 January in Singapore
Powered by Windows Mobile 6.5 OS, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 is designed to provide superb email and multimedia experience. It features a 3.2-inch display, 8.1-megapixel camera and a sliding QWERTY keyboard for easy typing.
Singapore – Sony Ericsson XPERIA™ X2, a new Windows® phone that offers best-in-class email and multimedia experience. In the modern world where 24/7 communication is key, users can instantly synchronise their mail and calendar, and open and edit Microsoft® Office Mobile documents quickly and efficiently to stay connected with colleagues wherever they are.
The XPERIA™ X2 also includes the unique SlideView feature, which provides quick access to frequently used phone activities. Providing quick interaction with contacts, messages, media and more, SlideView provides an overview of missed incoming activity, notifying the user of any missed calls, email and text messages so users don’t overlook an important contact.
With ten specially designed preloaded XPERIA™ panels and a lot more to download, users can work with no boundaries with the XPERIA™ X2. From Facebook™, Mytopia and Google™, to games, CNN and Windows Live™, the panels ensure users are up-to-date with what matters most to them. With an improved touch interface and new 3D signature panel, users also benefit from flexible desktop panels designed to categorise business, fun and communication features. Just set favourites to appear during certain times of the day to get the latest news in the morning, YouTube™ at lunchtime and games for the journey home.
Powered by QWERTY messaging, Windows Mobile® users can even show their presentations on the big screen with the TV out cable. The XPERIA™ X2 makes a day at the office a walk in the park.
· Windows Mobile 6.5 – flexibility to work on the go
· Make the most of the day – flexible desktop panels categorised for life:
communication and fun, multimedia, business and internet
· Work without boundaries – instant synchronisation of mail, calendar powered by
QWERTY keyboard messaging and Windows Mobile®
· SlideView – quick access to frequently used phone activities and overview of
missed incoming activity
· Present documents on the big screen – TV out cable
· Never get stranded – XPERIA™ exclusive travel insurance
· Enjoy amazing multimedia – 3.2” high resolution touch screen and DVD quality
· 8.1-megapixel camera with Video light – easily upload images to web albums
· Real 3D panel – 3D effects and zoom, music playback controls
The XPERIA™ X2 supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSPA
850/900/2100. XPERIA™ X2 will be available in Singapore in Elegant Black and Modern