Sony Mobile Communications has unveiled their new next generation smartphones at this week's Mobile World Congress, which comes in the form of Xperia U and Xperia P. Both smartphones are equipped with 1GHz dual-core processors and features Sony's Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
Xperia P – ultra-bright viewing experience
The Xperia P has a full aluminium unibody design and incorporates WhiteMagic technology which boasts to deliver the brightest viewing experience in any situations. it also comes with Smart power efficiency that can automatically adjust the brightness of the screen to the surroundings to conserve battery life. With the new SmartDock, built exclusively for the Xperia P, you can easily connect to multiple screens, turning the smartphone into an entertainment hub for the living room. Users can also navigate their smartphone's media content to watch their high definition videos, the latest movies or favourite TV shows on the big screen with a TV remote control. The SmartDock has USB support, which means you can hook up a wireless keyboard and mouse to write your messages or post on Facebook on the TV.
Xperia P Specifications
– 4-inch Reality Display with WhiteMagic technology
– Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
– 1GHz dual-core processor
– 8-megapixel camera with fast capture and HD recording
– 16GB flash storage
– NFC enabled with HDMI and DLNA connectivity
– Launches on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread); will be upgraded to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during Q2 2012.
Xperia U – powerful Sony entertainment in a stylish and compact design
The Xperia U combines powerful Sony entertainment in a stylish and compact design. Music lovers can enjoy crips and loud audio experience with the xLoud and Sony 3D surround sound technologies integrated into the music player. On top of that, you can enjoy improved sound quality with the new stylish Smart Headset designed for Android smartphones. You can also stream music from the Xperia U to wireless speakers with a single touch via Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA). The phone's transparent element illuminates to match the colour of photos viewed in the gallery or the album art of music tracks currently playing. You can also personalize your Xperia U with exchangeable caps and themes to your liking.
Xperia U Specifications
– 3.5-inch Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
– 1GHz dual-core processor
– 5-megapixel camera with fast capture and HD recording
– xLoud and 3D surround sound audio technology
– Launches on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread); will be upgraded to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during Q2 2012
*image courtesy of chinese.vr-zone.com