Spire Announces Epoxi ATX Mid-Tower Case
Spire Corp has launched its Epoxi ATX mid-tower case, targeting PC enthusiasts and gamers. Measuring 595 x 215 x 580mm and weighing 13.5kg, the steel case features an aluminum mesh front panel, six 3.5″ drive bays, five 5.25″ bays, tool-less installation for drives and expansion cards, four rear holes for water-cooling tubes, anti-vibration drive mounts, seven PCI slots, and a top-side I/O panel with four USB 2.0, one eSATA ports, and audio connectors. It is equipped with six 120mm Blue LED fans (two front, one rear & three top) and is expected to ship come end November at a price of USD 139.95 / 108.95 EUR.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 5x 5.25 inch drive bays and 6x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
• Powerful & sturdy chassis design
• Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
• Cool aluminum mesh front panel
• Front-Top USB, eSATA & HDA & AC97 SOUND connections
• Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
• Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
• Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
• Six 120mm Blue LED fans, rear, front and side panel
• Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
• Supports up to six 3.5 inch & five 5.25 inch devices
• Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
• Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
• Functional, creative and opulent style
The Epoxi chassis series are compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
MSRP: USD 139.95 / EURO 108.95
More more information, visit the product page.