Spire Corp has introduced the Savit 6003 chassis, targeted at gaming enthusiasts who are looking to build a high-end and well-ventilated system.
Spire Corp Press Release
Shenzhen, China – Spire Corp proudly introduces the Savit 6003 PC professional and gamer case. The Savit 6003 case is the evolved model from the Savit 500. This high-end, versatile and strong chassis is further developed for both maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to four 12cm LED fans placed throughout the Savit 6003 ensure unbeatable cooling and giving this chassis a power gamer glow. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today’s extremely hot gaming components. The Savit 6003 chassis is specifically targeting gaming enthusiasts who are planning to use high end systems with Intel or AMD multi-core processors, high-end series chipsets and large dual-slot graphics cards.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The chassis is pre-fitted with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. There are a total of nine universal tool-free drive bays to ensure easy and simple installation of your devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for four 5.25-inch and five 3.5-inch drives provide massive storage capabilities. An additional two USB connectors and one eSATA connector on the front make it most convenient to connect your mobile storage or handheld device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors offer quick multimedia access.
Anti-vibration mountings and application of low speed cooling fans can make this the silent power machine you have been looking for.
- Powerful and sturdy chassis design
- Strong 0.6mm SECC Steel structure
- Cool aluminum mesh front panel
- Front-top USB, eSATA, HDA and AC’97 connections
- Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
- Tool-free thumbscrew side panels
- Large meshed side panel for active cooling of video cards
- Four 120mm blue LED fans: rear, front and top panel
- Optimized internal space, efficient air intake
- Supports up to five 3.5-inch and four 5.25-inch devices
- Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
- Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
- Functional, creative and opulent design
The Savit 6003 chassis is compatible with set Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standards.
USD 79.95 / EURO 59.99
- User installation manual
- Warranty registration card
- PSU/MB/PCI screws
- Motherboard stand-offs
- Internal speaker
The Savit 6003 chassis is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations and partner distributors starts early November 2010.