Spire Launches PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler
Spire has launched its PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler, aimed at mobile users who require an efficient thermal solution for their notebooks/ netbooks.
Spire has launched its PacificBreeze III Universal Notebook Cooler,
aimed at mobile users who require an efficient thermal solution for
their notebooks/ netbooks.
Measuring 350 x 272 x 35mm, the stylish aluminum cooler features
non-slip protective pads (on the base), an ergonomic design, two USB
2.0 ports and two 80mm silent fans that run at speeds of up to 1500 RPM
at 21 dBa. Backed by a three year warranty, the PacificBreeze III
Universal Notebook Cooler is fully compatible with all 14” to 17”
widescreen laptops/ netbooks, and is expected to hit store shelves in
early May at a MSRP of USD 49.99/ EURO 35.95.
- All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
- Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
- Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
- USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
- Gentle slope improves comfort and raises screen
- Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
- Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency