Steam is no stranger to offering games at huge discounts, and its latest sale offers bestselling games from last year for as low as $5.
The Steam Autumn Sale is back on, and will run through December 3. There are a range of games that are on offer, and Steam also has a flash sale with new games being added every eight hours.
These are some of the games that are on discount:
- Antichamber for $4.99 (from $19.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for $7.49 (regularly $29.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition for $20.39 (usually $59.99)
- Portal and Portal 2 bundle for $6.24 (down from $24.99)
- Portal 2 for $4.99 (from $19.99)
- Terraria for $2.49 (regularly $9.99)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for $7.49 (from $14.99)
- Rogue Legacy for $5.09 (regularly $14.99)
- The Walking Dead for $6.24 (from $24.99)
- Outlast for $6.79 (regularly $19.99)
Other games that are available for under $5 include The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Fallout Collection (Includes Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics), Left 4 Dead 2, Half-Life 2, Fez, and FTL.