Thermaltake Presents Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W Power Adapter
Thermaltake has announced the Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W universal power adapter, targeting notebook / netbook users always on the move.
Thermaltake has announced the Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W universal power adapter, targeting notebook/ net-book users always on the move.
Measuring 17.1 x 145 x 71mm and weighing 706g (gross), the highly
portable adapter delivers up to 120W of power, features an active PFC,
one USB power port (for charging external USB devices), a MTBF of
100,000 hours, numerous circuit protections*, and nine interchangeable
DC output tips to support most notebooks/ net-books**. The Toughpower
Ultra Slim 95W, bundled with a carry bag, is covered by a 3 year
warranty and can be purchased from major retailers and e-tailers at a
MSRP of USD 59.99.
- Ultra slim size & lightweight design saves space and travels easily
- Up to 120 watts–plenty of power for today’s high performance laptop computers
- Stylish carry bag to protect the adapter and all the accessories
- Includes 9 interchangeable DC output tips to support most brand name laptop computers
- Universal 19V output voltage
- Built-in USB power port to charge any USB compatible device (such as mobile phone, PDA, iPod, and more)
- Universal AC input 100~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage input for different country
- High power-conversion efficiency (up to 90%) circuitry design allows for
a cooler-running power adapter and reduces energy consumption or lost.
(85% min. @ 100~240Vac input full load, 90%@230Vac typical load)
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours
- Built-In Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Temperature, and Short-Circuit protection to prevent damage
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL, CE, TUV, CB, FCC, GOST, and BSMI certified
Over Voltage Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Load Protection
Over Termperature Protection
Under Voltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Include 9 interchangeable tips for IBM®, Lenovo®, HP®, Dell®, Acer®,
Asus®, Compaq®, Fujitsu®, Gateway®, Hitachi®, NEC®, Panasonic®,
Samsung®, Sharp®, Toshiba®, Sony® and more!