Square Enix reveals the Collector's Edition for their new re-imagining of Lara Croft's adventures in Tomb Raider, coming soon to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The new upcoming Tomb Raider game completely revitalizes the franchise, giving a realistic and gritty new adventure for gamers to explore and re-imagining the iconic femme fatale Lara Croft. Spearheded by gaming giant Square Enix and developed by Crystal Dynamics, Tomb Raider looks to be one of the most dynamically impressive releases of 2013.
The newly announced Tomb Raider Collector's Edition features a wide array of additional goodies for fans of the series and is available in limited quantities for release alongside the game on March 5, 2013.
- The Collector's Edition features a replica survival tin recovered from the expedition ship "Endurance" as well as the following:
- An exclusive 8-inch Lara Craft figurine from Play Arts -KAI- with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- A double-sided 15" x 19" island map and poster, allowing gamers to discover and keep track of their travels and adventures throughout the island of Yamatai.
- An exclusive 5" x 7" Lara Craft lithographic print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic's senior art director Brian Horton and concept artist Brenoch Adams.
- Three iron-on badges used on the game's experience icons: "Animal Instincts," the "Climbing Axe" and "Fire Arrow".
- The official 10 track Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack "Survivalist Cut" CD featuring over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Weapons Pack DLC, including a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against Yamatai's dangerous inhabitants.
The Tomb Raider Collector's Edition will be available in limited quantities for $99.99 and will release alongside the game on March 5, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. For more information on Tomb Raider and how to reserve your own pre-order, please visit the game's official website.