Toshiba’s Computer Systems Division (CSD), a division of Toshiba Singapore Pte Ltd, has introduced their latest L series laptop designed for everyday computing, and 14-inch Tecra M11 business laptop. Pricing starts from S$1239 and S$1349 respectively.
SINGAPORE, 4th May 2010 – Toshiba’s Computer Systems Division (CSD), a division of Toshiba Singapore Pte Ltd, today announced a new look for its popular Satellite L Series everyday notebooks. Designed for budget-smart consumers, this new series strike an ideal balance of innovation and value.
The Toshiba Satellite L Series offers versatile screen size choices like the 14-inch Satellite L640/L645 to begin with. Each notebook PC is equipped with the latest processors and features like HD Clear SuperView widescreen LED backlight displays that provide stunning 720p resolution well-suited for enjoying digital entertainment, powering through spreadsheets or managing home finances, and hard drives ranging from 250GB to 500GB. Well-equipped with built-in high-speed wireless connectivity, lots of expansion ports and Intel Core Processors, the Satellite L Series notebooks are ideal for students, home users.
- CPU: Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- RAM: up to 8GB DDR3 (1066MHz)
- ODD: DVD SuperMulti Drive
- LCD: 14” Wide HD LED backlight display with Clear SuperView Techonloogy
- HDD: up to 500GB
- GPU: Intel HD graphics or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 with 512MB dedicated VRAM (model dependent)
- Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA/USB combo port, Multi-card reader, HDMI (model dependent), RGB, Webcam with Toshiba Face Recognition software
- Multi TouchPad with Gesture Support
- WLAN (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
- Warranty: 1-year Regional Limited warranty
- Now Available in all shopToshiba and iSHOP including major retail IT outlets