24th August 2010 – Toshiba’s Computer Systems Division (CSD), a division of Toshiba Singapore Pte Ltd, has introduced its new range of Toshiba Portable and Desktop Hard Drives, featuring complete system backup and restore, password-protected encryption (data files) for added security and other enhanced software features, offering Windows® computer users complete peace of mind.
The new portable 2.5-inch based drives are stylishly designed and appeal to first-timer general users to SMB advanced users. It includes NTI BackupNow EZ software that allow users to backup and restore complete systems in event of a crash. Users can also boot up and restore from directly from the Drive with USB connectivity or from a bootable CD. Backup files can be encrypted with 256-bit password protection.
Key Features & Benefits
- Complete system backup and restore
- Scheduled file & folder backup recovery
- Password-protected encryption for data files
- Drive Space Alert
- Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help protect your drive
- USB powered for portability
Available in the following capacities and colours:
- 500GB1 (Raven Black, Liquid Blue, Rocket Red, Vivid White),
- 750GB1: Vivid White
- 1TB: Satin Silver, Vivid White
The Art series 750GB and 1TB are available at all authorized Toshiba retailers, while the 500GB will be launched at Comex 2010.