Trust Unveils 4-port USB 3.0 Hub
Trust International, manufacturer of affordable accessories and peripherals for PC, laptops and netbooks, has released its SuperSpeed 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub.
Trust International, manufacturer of affordable accessories and
peripherals for PC, laptops and netbooks, has released its SuperSpeed 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub.
Measuring 140 x 70 x 230mm, the compact device features four USB 3.0
ports and support data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps (compatible
devices). The SuperSpeed 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub, bundled with a USB 3.0
cable, wall power adapter, and user’s guide, can be pre-ordered from
major e-tailers at a MSRP of Euro 45.
- 4 Port Superspeed USB 3.0 hub to connect up to 4 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 devices within hand-reach
- Up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate; 10x faster than USB 2.0, ideal to use
with external hard disks or other applications using large data *
- Backwards compatible: Also works with all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 products
- Optimized Power Efficiency for a lower power consumption
- Including high performance USB 3.0 cable and wall power adapter to ensure stable operation of connected devices
- 5 Gbps performance only possible when connecting USB 3.0 devices to a USB 3.0 port