URBAN TOOL Unveils Summer Range Of Accessories
URBAN TOOL has launched their new Summer range of products which come in a few wallets of varying sizes, sunglasses cases and iPad bag. The products are now available in Singapore.
Thanks to its spacious compartment, this URBAN TOOL wallet can fit your various membership and credits cards, and cash. Made of 80% polyamide and 20% elasthanne, the wallet and its zipper are fully waterproof and come in three sizes and various colours.
- wallet size 1 (11.5 x 9 x 2.5cm), available in denim titanium only
- wallet size 2 (14 x 11 x 2.5cm), with inner zippercompartment for coins, available in black, blue jeans and lotus.
- wallet size 3 (20.5 x 10.5 x 2.5cm), with inner zipper compartment for coins and a key ring with carabiner, available in denim titanium, blue jeans, silver glossy and ruby glossy.
Retail price: S$24.90 to S$44.90
This stylish URBAN TOOL spectacle case can either be kept inside your bag or attached to your belt with the carabiner provided. Made of protective and waterproof material on the outside and super soft velvet on the inner side of the pocket the spectacleSlot comes in two sizes and four distinctive colors – ruby glossy, black, denim titanium and blue jean.
- spectacleSlot size 1 (21 x 8 x 1cm)
- spectacleSlot size 2 (24 x 10.5 x 1cm)
Both are retailing at S$24.90
The pocketBar was launched in May and has been the most sellable item in Singapore. The roomy main pocket (20 x 28cm) fits well with the iPad, though you have to remove the protective skin or pouch in order to put the iPad into the pocket of the exact size.
The bag and the zipper are made of waterproof material and protect your iPad while you are on the move. The pocketBar has 4 slots conveniently located in front allows storing of iPhone, keys, wallet and others; and a zipper pocket on the back for storing essential items.
The URBAN TOOL pocketBar has a price tag of S$139.90
For more info on the URBAN TOOL products, please visit http://www.urbantool.com/ or the UrbanActive Singapore store at Square 2 Novena.