Resistance is futile – VR-Zone is aggressively expanding in 2011 and we would like to hire adept ad-hoc/intern/part-time/full-time individuals to fill certain creative media and administrative positions, probably the likes of you!
VR-Zone is aggressively expanding in 2011 and we would like to hire adept ad-hoc/intern/part-time/full-time individuals to fill the following positions:
Job type 1 – Journalists/Writers/Researchers
– Specialist Areas:
· Motherboards, CPUs, Graphic Cards, SSDs…
· Smart Phones, Tablets, Media Players…
Gaming and Entertainment
· PC & Console FPS/RTS/MMO/RPG/Sports…
Science and Technology
· Inventions that will change the world
– You will be sourcing for interesting
news/trends/leaks around the web, liaise with and interview industry bigwigs and whistleblowers,
and cover a variety of local and international events like Singapore IT Shows and COMPUTEX Taiwan.
– Vacancies: many.
Job type 2 – VR-Zone Community Manager
– You will be interacting with and organizing the
VRZ community, deal with errant members with your banhammer, stimulate discussions, mediate
disputes, highlight technical issues and moderate trading activities.
– Vacancies: 1 very able person.
Other Job Functions
– If you think your skill set would be a valuable
asset to us, do give us a chance to consider you!
– Singapore and International Applicants of all ages,
sex, ethnicities, education levels
– Fluent written English is a must (additional regional
language proficiency in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia will command a
– Understands and appreciates the job scope
– Able to work in a team/reasonable timeframes
– Basic Photographic skills
– Generally Reliable, Self-Motivated and have strong Moral
What your Self-Introduction/Resume should contain:
– Your real name/recent photo/nationality/age/sex/language proficiency
– Working email address/contact number
– Your VRForums nick (if applicable)
– Some background of your life thus far (jobs held,
interests, current situation)
– The position you would like to apply for
– Some original samples of work relevant to the
position you are applying for
– Expected Remuneration
Send in your
resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be spirited away in the middle of the night (just kidding, we’ll email/phone you 😛 ).