Zalman Launches CNPS11X Extreme CPU Cooler
Korean cooling specialist Zalman has announced its latest high-end CPU cooler, the CNPS11X Extreme. Measuring 132 x 80 x 154mm and weighing 600g, the nickel plated cooler sports two V-shaped heatsinks, five composite pipes, and is equipped with a 120mm Blue LED PWM fan that operates at 1000 ~ 1950 RPM. The CNPS11X Extreme, compatible with most Intel & AMD processors, is bundled with a tube of ZM-STG2M thermal compound and is expected to start shipping come end April.
ZALMAN PRESS RELEASE
A new CPU Cooler lineup has just been released to bring up the Zalman to the next stage. Unlike its predecessors, CNPS11X Extreme comes with the unique V-shape heatsink from any other manufacturers. With a highly optimized thermal designed heatsink will be certainly outperforming than any other heatsink in the market.
On top, with its stylish Black pearl plating with Blue LED will add more visuals for the Case modders. In addition, by Zalman’s unique Composite Heatpipe Solution, CNPS11X Extreme will have more than enough to cool any hottest CPUs in the market as well. (Up to 350W TDP). Included ZM-STG2 will also boost up to the maximum cooling performance of CNPS11X.
- Powerful Cooling performance (Qmax 350W)
- V-Shaped Dual Heatsink Design for Optimal Airflow
- Composite Heatpipe (Heat Transfer Capacity Rate Enhanced by 1.5times compared to ordinary Heatpipes)
- High Performance Super Thermal Grease ZM-STG2
- Compatible with Various Intel & AMD Sockets.
- Ultra Quiet 120mm Blue LED PWM Fan
- Elegant, Black-Pearl Nickel Plating
Availability End of April