Zen Micro MTP Firmware Released
Creative has officially released the new Media Transfer Protocol(MTP) Firmware for download. This firmware integrates the player together with Windows Media Player 10 and you can transfer music simply by dragging and dropping, the same for data, there is no longer a need for you to create a data partition…
Creative has officially released the new Media Transfer Protocol(MTP) Firmware for download. This firmware integrates the player together with Windows Media Player 10 and you can transfer music simply by dragging and dropping, the same for data, there is no longer a need for you to create a data partition. The details as follows:
PlaysForSure/MTP devices enable you to:
- Enjoy seamless support with any computer running Windows Media Player 10 and Windows XP – no drivers or software needed
- Drag-and-drop songs or files to your player through Windows Explorer
- Use Auto Sync and Windows Media Player 10 playlist support
- Support future subscription-based online music services
PlaysForSure/MTP-enabled devices may:
- reduce the maximum number of media files because of additional memory requirements.
- require software updates if you want to use any currently installed applications like Creative MediaSource™, Zen Media Explorer, or other track management tools with your player.
After updating your Zen Micro the latest MTP firmware, you’ll be able to use the software package that’s customed for this firmware. The features of the software package as follows:
- Zen Micro Media Explorer (PlaysForSure/MTP) (version 1.00.11)
Zen Micro Media Explorer makes it simple and easy to manage music tracks and data files in your Zen Micro.
- Sync Manager (version 4.50.10)
Sync Manager synchronizes music tracks in your Zen Micro and computer. It also updates your Zen Micro with Calendar, Tasks and Contacts information from Microsoft® Outlook® or Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Import Wizard (version 1.50.08)
Transfer music tracks to your Zen Micro in an instant with Import Wizard. You can transfer individual tracks or entire folders of tracks from your computer, and use the Advanced Tagging function to intelligently fill in track information.
- CD Ripping Wizard (version 1.50.08)
Use CD Ripping Wizard to quickly rip music tracks from your audio CDs, and transfer them to your Zen Micro.
Click on the following link to obtain the MTP firmware and software package for your Zen Micro now!