If you are using the latest Windows 7 on your PC, you may want to check out the latest Zone Alarm Extreme Security software for this operating system. It comes with various features including anti-spam, online backup and PC Tune-up, and the Zone Alarm Extreme Security is available at all Challenger superstores from tomorrow.
Singapore, November 25, 2009 – Check Point(R) Software Technologies Ltd.hasy announced the launch of Microsoft Windows 7 version of ZoneAlarm(R) Extreme Security, the latest version of the company’s comprehensive consumer security suite in Singapore. It will be available at all Challenger superstores on the 26 November 2009.
The software offers robust security technologies to address multiple PC threats, from browser exploits to password theft. ZoneAlarm Extreme Security also includes the industry’s first and only full hard drive encryption solution in a consumer security suite. This Check Point-unique innovation automatically encrypts all the hard drive content to protect personal and irreplaceable data in the event of laptop loss or theft.
Also today, Check Point released Windows 7 versions for its complete line-up of ZoneAlarm products.
Designed to complement Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, ZoneAlarm Extreme Security includes:
* Advanced Download Protection – Stops the latest viruses delivered online by running and analyzing downloads in a protected virtual environment before installation;
* Hard Drive Encryption – Enterprise-proven encryption option automatically encrypts personal and system data for identify theft protection (this feature is only available from http://www.zonealarm.com/ online store in U.S.);
* Password Recovery Assistance – Only ZoneAlarm provides users with included phone assistance for password and media recovery 24 hours, 7 days a week Identity Protection Services – Credit Bureau Monitoring provides fraud alerts, plus Victim Recovery Services to help recover quickly from identify theft Operating System Firewall – New enhancements help identify and stop sophisticated online attacks that can bypass traditional anti-virus and security suites;
* Virtual Browsing – Allows users to surf the Web with full protection against malicious software such as drive-by downloads or browser exploits. To date, this technology has stopped 100% of known browser and plug-in exploits. Unified Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Engine – Performs anti-virus scans approximately 85% faster than previous versions;
* A full complement of additional security layers and tools like anti-spam, online backup and PC Tune-up.
In conjunction with Windows 7 availability, Check Point ZoneAlarm is introducing a Windows 7 Security information portal designed to educate consumers on the security risks of Windows 7 and how they can be addressed. The new portal can be found at:
Recommended retail price for Check Point ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is S$89.90 for 3 licences over a 2-year period, and S$42.90 for 1 license over a 2-year period. This special offer of 2 years’ subscription for Check Point ZoneAlarm Extreme Security (instead of 1 year subscription for most brands) is available exclusively at Challenger superstores in Singapore and not online.
More information on ZoneAlarm product features and benefits are available at http://www.zonealarm.com/.